The DTR-8500 is a portable digital transformer ratiometer designed for on-site testing of power, potential and current transformers. When connected to a non-energized transformer, the DTR-8500 accurately measures primary to secondary turns ratio, while simultaneously displaying polarity and excitation current.
Rugged and reliable, the DTR-8500 is built into an attractive, sealed structural polypropylene case designed to withstand the rigors of industrial and utility field use.
● Designed for power transformers, VTs, PTs and CTs
● Direct readings from 0.8000:1 to 1500.0:1
● Display turns ratio, polarity and excitation current simultaneously
● Dual power supply and operation: integrated rechargeable NiCD battery and AC supply
● Display warnings of incorrect lead connections, reverse polarity, open and short circuits
● Power transformers
● Potential transformers
● Current transformers