Levenhuk 50L NG Rose Microscope
Magnification up to 1280x. Carrying case included
Levenhuk 50L NG series is designed specifically for teaching biology, but is also appropriate for individual researches.
It’s not just a microscope with quality multi-coated highly transparent optics; it is also a very sturdy teaching tool since the case and all the elements are made of metal.
This model features bright color, rotatable head that provides for comfortable observations, variable magnification of 40x to 1280x (thanks to the included eyepieces, objectives and Barlow lens), two illumination systems with adjustable brightness (allowing observation of transparent and opaque samples), a smooth focusing mechanism and stage adjustment.
Rare for teaching microscopes are two built-in illuminations, both LED, so you can get the required light with minimum cost.
All of this makes this model a quality and reliable teaching tool and a great choice for biology class or using at home.
The kit includes:
- 3 objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x
- 2 eyepieces: 10x, 16x
- 2x Barlow lens
- Stage with clips
- 5-position illumination control
- 2 LED built-in illumination systems: upper and lower
- AC adapter (110-220V 50 Hz AC)
- Plastic case
- User manual and 3-year warranty
- User Guide "Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm"
- Brine shrimp hatchery
- Microtome – a tool for making slices
- Flasks with yeast, pitch for making specimens, sea salt, brine shrimp
- 5 prepared specimens
- 5 clean slides
Magnification, x: 40-1280
Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x
Barlow lens: 2x
Eyepieces: 10x, 16x
Linear field in the images space, in: 0.7
Tube length, in: 6.3
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, in: 0 to 0.6
Power supply: 110-220V, 50 Hz AC (adapter)