Levenhuk 2L NG Amethyst Microscope
Two microscopes in one. Advanced NG configuration
Levenhuk 2L NG series provides excellent qualities for teaching biological sciences as well as performing individual researches:
- damage-proof sturdy metal case and elements
- multi-coated highly transparent optics for high-quality images
- revolving head, smooth focusing and stage adjustment
- two LED illuminations for observations in transmitted and reflected light of transparent and opaque samples
- magnification of 64x to 640x
- bright color.
This microscope comes with one 16x eyepiece and three objectives with magnifications of 4x, 10x and 40x.
Used in both illumination systems, LEDs efficiently provide the light required for observation while being economically advantageous. The presence of the two built-in illuminations is a rare occurrence for teaching microscopes, but is very beneficial since it allows for observing non-transparent as well as transparent samples.
Another important feature of the Levenhuk 2L NG Amethyst Microscope is the 220V AC adapter included in the kit, so you can use the microscope without batteries.
Levenhuk 2L NG Amethyst Microscope kit includes:
- Monocular nosepiece
- 3 objectives: 4x, 10x and 40x
- 1 eyepiece: 16x
- 2 built-in illuminations: upper and lower
- AC adapter
- 4 AA batteries
- User manual and 3-year warranty
Magnification, x: 64-640
Objectives magnification: 4x, 10x, 40x
Eyepiece magnification: 16x
Linear field in the images space, in: 0.7
Tube length, in: 6.3
Stage dimensions, in: 3.7x3.7
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, in: 0 to 0.6
Power supply: 110-220V, 50 Hz AC (adapter)
Weight, lbs 4.4