Levenhuk EQ5 GoTo Equatorial Mount
Levenhuk EQ5 GoTo Equatorial Mount is the perfect solution for those who already have a telescope but want to expand its capabilities with the autoguider system. With this mount you will be able to navigate on a desired object in one move and even take a tour of the starry sky. EQ5 mount is equipped with the same autoguider system as HEQ5 and EQ6 models, but significantly outperforms in weight. Mounting of Levenhuk EQ5 GoTo is very simple and doesn’t take much time, and for additional comfort it has a remote control.
This mount is capable of capturing any astronomical object with its coordinates stored in the microprocessor memory with an accuracy of 1 arcminute.
- Software compensation of mechanical errors, ensuring accurate positioning
- Positioning with an accuracy of 1 arcminute
- Stepper motors with angular step of 1,8° and 32-step mode
- Navigation speed - to 3,4 °/s (only 800)
- Periodic Error Correction
- Messier, NGC and IC catalogs
- Compatible with PC; software updates over the Internet
Mount type: equatorial
Shelf for accessories: yes
Tripod height, in: 28-48.5
Mount controls: manual
Electric drives: built-in
Hand controller: SynScan EQ with automatic navigation
Navigation speed: 0,25?, 0,50?, 0,75?, 1?
Tracking rate: sidereal, lunar, solar
Objects in the database: Messier, NGC, IC (13 436 objects)
Software updates over the Internet: yes
Pointing accuracy: 1 arcminute
Periodic Error Correction (PEC): yes
Counterweights, lbs: 11.3
Dimensions, in: 3.8x1.8x1.2 (package)