The True Megohmmeter® Model 1015 is a compact, self-contained, battery-operated megohmmeter. This practical, dependable and rugged insulation tester can be used for a broad range of plant and field service applications and is designed for use in harsh environments.
The Model 1015 permits insulation resistance testing at 500V and 1000V, and resistance measurements up to 1000O. The Model 1015 is an analog instruments with four easy-to-read scales. The megohm scale is an easy-to-read log scale graduated from 0.1 to 1000MO. The ohm scale is linear with a range from 0 to 10O.
The Model 1015 comes complete with carrying case, shockproof rubber housing, a pair of color-coded leads, with black test probe, red alligator clip. spare fuse, batteries and a user manual.
Features True Megohmmeter®
● Test voltage combinations 500V and 1000V
● Insulation measurements to 1000MO
● Push button for battery check
● Resistance range to 1000O
● 0 to 10O+ and 0 to 10O- continuity ranges
● Continuity measurements with 200mA test current
● Compact and lightweight
● Large, direct-reading, colored scale
● 600V test voltage range (safety check)
● Supplied with a yellow, non-slip, shockproof rubber housing and soft carrying case
● Designed to international and safety standards
Applications Acceptance testing and preventive maintenance
● Motors (AC and DC), transformers, cables
● Heaters, relays, circuit breakers
● Continuity checks
● Domestic and industrial contracting
● Rugged construction designed for mining, industrial, heavy-duty field, offshore and military applications