PK2-OT (adds Output Signal and Jack)
30 - 12,500 RPM/FPM
and higher using harmonics
The CHECK-LINE® Pocket Strobe™ Model PK2 is a highly stable instrument for taking non-contact RPM measurements and inspecting moving parts by “freezing” or “slowing down” the action.
The PK2 requires only one hand to operate, yet delivers performance comparable to much larger and heavier “pistol-grip” type models.
The PK2 is ideal for industrial, laboratory, R&D and academic environments. Its small size and excellent performance provide superior convenience and value — at a reasonable price.
- Internal NiMH battery provides one hour of continuous operation, regardless
- Includes NIST calibration Certificate
- Resolution of ±1 RPM over the entire range with highly accurate speed contr
- CE Certification
- Accepts input from sensor for external flash triggering
- Fits in pocket or can be worn on optional belt holster—smal
- Bright (800 Lux) flash intensity with life of 100 million flashes
- Stroboscope, battery charger, external triggering jack, NIST-traceable calibration certificate and instruction manual, all supplied in a hard shell carrying case.