0.0060 - 1.000 inches
0.15 - 25.4 mm
The TI-007DL is a precision ultrasonic wall thickness gauge specifically suited to make extremely precise and high-resolution measurements on thin-walled metal and plastics. It is packaged in a sturdy extruded aluminum housing which is sealed for excellent environmental protection assuring trouble-free use even in the toughest field and production environments.
The TI-007DL incorporates a built-in memory for 1000 data points that can be separated into 10 separate "batches." The stored data can be downloaded to a serial printer or a personal computer. A Windows compatible data transfer program is supplied at no additional cost.
The gauges have a MEASURING RANGE from 0.0060 to 1.0000 inch, (0.15 to 25.40 mm). Using a single element delay tip transducer, the gauges will measure thin materials and automatically remove any coatings in ECHO-TO-ECHO MODE as well as automatically switch to interface echo mode when measuring thicker materials and plastics.
- Resolution of 0.0001 inch (0.001 mm)
- Selectable units of inch or mm
- Memory for 1000 data points in up to 10 batches
- RS-232C Serial output for downloading stored data to a printer or computer
- TI-007DL-GT model available with Graphite Tip for measuring plastics
- Windows compatible data transfer program supplied at no additional cost.
- Large, backlit LCD display retains last reading