The new TI-PVX Precision Ultrasonic Wall thickness gauge provides the flexibility necessary for both high resolution and penetration requirements.
It's ability to use a variety of single element transducers for specific applications: Standard Delay Line (acrylic and graphite tips for metals and thin plastics), Pencil Delay Line (tough access area on thin materials), and Contact transducers (variety of applications) makes it the perfect flexibel tool for very precise and delicate measurements. The adjustable resolution settings add to the PVX’s flexibilty.
The selectable viewing options provide the user with additional flexibility during operation: (RF waveform, +/- Rectified waveform, and Large Digits with Scan Bar.
The time based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. Displays the profile of the opposite surface of the material.
The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
- PVX is equipped with an alpha-numeric data logger to provide increased versatility for those custom reporting needs.
- The high speed scan feature
- Visual and audible alarm with hi and lo limit settings for specific application tolerances.
- Auto find features locates the detection point(s) and adjusts the display settings to bring the waveform into view.
- Adjustable resolution settings
- PVX comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- 2 year limited warranty