Measuring Range 0-40.0 mils (0-999 µm)
DCF-900 measures the thickness of paint, plating, coatings and galvanizing on iron or steel...more accurately, dependably and economically!
- Dependable accuracy over the entire range of the gauge, not just at "calibration check" points.
- Keypad-selectable English or metric units.
- Continuous reading update detects soft coatings as probe tip "sinks" into them.
- The DCF-900 and include the gauge and probe, a bare test plate, two precision calibrations shims & instructions, all in a foam-fitted carrying case.
- Calibration to NIST standards is available upon request.
- Remote probe permits easy access for difficult, hard-to-reach places.
- Longer lasting, driftless calibration... Set it and forget it for long periods of time and from job to job
- Very reliable operation... Consistent, repeatable measurements
- Excellent results with thin substrates... As thin as 0.005" (10 µm)