DCF-3000EZ - Ferrous Only Model
DCFN-3000EZ - Combination Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Model
Range Ferrous: 0-140 mils (0-3500um)
Non-Ferrous: 0-120 mils (0-3000um)
The 3000EZ Series Coating Thickness Gauge provides fast, non-destructive, accurate coating measurements on steel and non-ferrous metals. Designed to accommodate a wide range of laboratory and field applications and manufactured to international quality standards, the 3000EZ Series will provide years of trouble-free use.
The 3000EZ Series is designed for testing non-magnetic coatings such as varnish, paint, enamel, chrome, copper, zinc, etc. on steel and iron (magnetic induction method) and all electrically insulating coatings, such as varnish, paint, anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals, also on stainless steel (eddy-current method).
- Integrated dual sensor with hard metal pole tip
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- Menu can be displayed in 3 langauges, English, Spanish & French
- Live statistics display for up to 99 readings
- Keypad-selectable English or metric units.
- 1 Year Warranty
| 0 - 99.9 mils
|100.0 - 140.0 mils
| 0 - 999 µm
|1.000 - 2.498 mm
|2.500 - 3.500 mm