DCF-3000PS - Ferrous Only Model
DCN-3000PS - Non-Ferrous Only Model
DCFN-3000PS - Combination Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Model
Measuring Range: 0-60.00 mils (0-1500 µm)
The DCFN-3000PS is an exceptionally small hand-held gauge with integrated probe for fast, practical and precise coating thickness measurement.
It is ideal for the non-destructive testing of all non-magnetic coatings such as varnish, paint, enamel, chrome, copper, zinc, etc... on steel and iron (magnetic induction method) and all electrically insulating coatings, such as varnish, paint, anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals, also on stainless steel (eddy-current method).
- Dependable accuracy over the entire range of the gauge, not just at "calibration check" points.
- Measures to 0.01 mil (0.1 µm), automatically rounding off to the nearest 0.1 mil (1 µm).
- Keypad-selectable English or metric units.
- Continuous reading update detects soft coatings as probe tip "sinks" into them.
- Convient compact design
- Longer lasting, driftless calibration... Set it and forget it for long periods of time and from job to job
- Very reliable operation... Consistent, repeatable measurements
- NIST Certificate Included at no additional cost
- 1 Year Warranty
|0.00 - 9.99 mils
|10.00 - 24.98 mils
|25.00 - 49.95 mils
|50.0 - 99.9 mils
|0.0 - 99.9 µm
|100.0 - 249.8 µm
|250.0 - 499.5 µm
|500 - 999 µm
|1.000 - 1.998 mm