DCF-3000FX - Ferrous Only Model
DCN-3000FX - Non-Ferrous Only Model
DCFN-3000FX - Combination Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Model
The new Check-Line 3000FX Series coating thickness gauge is a multifunctional fully menu driven gauge for fast, professional and precise coating thickness measurement for
- varnish, paint and electroplated coatings on iron/steel and
- varnish, paint and anodising coatings on non-ferrous metals and on austenitic stainless steels
All external probes are machined to ultra-high standards and utilize a unique, hard-metal probe tip which prevents probe wear.A v-notched footer provides a stable footing on small cylindrical parts, which can be removed to expose a "micro-probe" sensor perfect to measure on small surfaces and parts. Where to use 3000FX Series?Wherever coatings are applied – whether on visual and aesthetic grounds, to prevent corrosion protection, or for functional and mechanical reasons – the coating thickness represents an essential quality feature. The 3000FX Series is ideal for speedy, non-destructive and exceptionally precise coating thickness measurement.
- The 3000FX Series is a compact, lightweight coating thickness gauge for operators who require both innovative and user-friendly measuring techniques
- The 3000FX Series ensures non-destructive coating thickness measurement on steel and non Ferrous metals
- Data transfer to a printer or PC takes place via an infra-red interface
- Up to 10 000 readings can be statistically evaluated: number of readings, mean value, standard deviation, minimum and maximum reading.
- The 3000FX Series identifies the substrate and activates the appropriate measuring procedure.
- Menu in a choice of three languages ensures ease of operation
- The uniform contact pressure of the sensor is kept to a minimum, preventing scratches and indentations to sensitive surfaces.
- Optional high temperature footer for measuring on surfaces up to 150 °C/302 °F
- NIST Certificate Included at no additional cost
- 1 Year Warranty