Shimpo DT-721 Series
Range: 40-12,500 RPM/FPM
The Shimpo DT-721 Digital Stroboscope is a highly stable, industrial-quality instrument for non-contact RPM measurement as well as for inspection and observation of moving parts by "freezing" or "slowing down" the action.
A "Kit" option is offered which also includes a carrying case and spare flash tube at minimal additional cost.
- Highly accurate speed control with drift-free operation
- Easy-to-use controls with bright LED display
- Instant double (2x) and half-rate (÷2) flash selection
- Accepts input from sensor for external flash triggering
- Phase shift adjustment permits movement of objects to desired position for convenient observation
- Extremely lightweight and rugged
External Trigger Input Signal
A) 12 - 24 V DC through a 3-wire NPN sensor (requires external power supply)
B) 12 V DC through a 2-wire proximity sensor (Leakage Current 1 mA max. Load current 8 mA min.)
B) Switch or Relay Contact
- Optional Complete Kit is offered which also includes a carrying case and spare flash tube at minimal additional cost.