Line supply or battery operated
• Digital/analog backlit display
• Measurement range to 15 TO (MIT510 and MIT520) and 35 TO(MIT1020)
• Automatic insulation resistance tests
• Automatic dielectric absorption ratio, polarization index, step voltage, and dielectric discharge tests (MIT520 and MIT1020)
• RS232 or USB download of results (MIT520 and MIT1020)
• Ingress protection to IP65
• 3 mA short circuit current
The MIT510 replaces the BM11 and BM11D. The MIT520 replaces the BM21 and BM25. The MIT1020 replaces the MEG10-01.
To be fully in conformance with the most modern testing requirements, Megger offers a family of the highest quality insulation testers at voltages above 1 kV. At the core of high-voltage testing, 5 kV, the MIT510 and MIT520 afford the highest level of quality testing along with prime safety, convenience and portability.
MIT510 offers selectable test voltages at 250, 500, 1000, 2500, and 5000 V, making the tester suitable for applications otherwise performed with a standard handheld model, in addition to the more demanding high-voltage applications. The MIT520 increases the functionality by permitting test voltage to be set in any 10 V increment from 50 V to 1 kV, then in 25 V steps all the way to 5 kV. The testers measure to 15 Tera-ohms, thereby making them fully suitable for critical installation tests and establishment of reliable base data for new high-capital equipment. Test results are displayed on Megger’s patented electronic digital/analog arc, thereby affording the precision and assurance of a digital reading combined with the tell-tale pointer travel normally reserved for mechanical movements.