|The Fluke 1623 and 1625 are distinctive earth ground testers that can perform all four types of earth ground measurement. Specifically, the Fluke 1623 and 1625 testers are able to measure earth ground loop resistances using only clamps – called Stakeless testing. This method doesn’t require the use of earth ground stakes or the disconnection of ground rods.
- 3- and 4-Pole Fall of Potential - standard earth ground testing using two ground stakes
- 4-Pole Soil Resistivity testing - determine soil resistivity using four ground stakes
- Selective testing - without disconnecting ground rods, a technician can measure ground resistance using a combination of stakes and a clamp.
- Stakeless testing - innovative solution using only clamps, instead of ground stakes, to measure earth ground loop resistance.
|The Fluke 1625 offers these advanced features
- Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) – identifies existing interference and chooses a measurement frequency to minimize its effect, providing a more accurate earth ground value.
- R* measurement – calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to-earth ground would see.
- Adjustable limits – for quick test result verification.
Fluke-1623-2 Kit Basic GEO Earth
Ground Tester Kit
Fluke-1623-2 Basic GEO Earth Ground Tester
Selective/Stakeless Clamp Set for 1623
Fluke-1625-2 Kit Advanced GEO Earth
Kit Fluke-1625-2 Advanced GEO Earth Ground Tester
Selective/Stakeless Clamp Set for 1625
ES-162P3-2 Stake Set for 3-Pole Measurement
ES-162P4-2 Stake Set for 4-Pole
Measurement EARTH STAKE Ground/Earth Stake
CABLE REEL 25M BL Ground/Earth
Cable Reel 25 m (81.25 ft)
CABLE REEL 25M GR Ground/Earth Cable Reel 25 m
CABLE REEL 50M RD Ground/Earth Cable Reel 50 m (162.5 ft)
EI-162BN 320 mm (12.6 in) Split Core Transformer
EI-162X Clip-on Current
Transformer (Sensing) with Shielded Cable Set
EI-162AC Clip-on Current