Model 2000T: Temperature
Display and Command Module
The Model 2000T is an indoor
temperature sensor, display and user interface. It allows occupants of a
temperature-controlled environment to interact with the HVAC equipment via the
LonWorks communication protocol. Occupants can view room temperature, current
temperature setting, outside air temperature, equipment operating status, and
equipment alarms. Using the Model 2000T, the occupant can change the HVAC
operating mode, the occupancy mode, as well as the temperature setpoint. For
maximum compatibility the Model 2000T is implemented using the LonMark 8090
profile for Space Comfort Control Command Module. The Model 2000T has unique
features to allow more accurate reporting of room temperature to the HVAC
equipment. One, the on-board temperature sensor is located away from the
electronics in a separate compartment. This allows a more accurate measurement
of air temperature. Two, a temperature averaging function allows up to four
temperature sensors to be averaged before the room temperature is reported. This
is important for large rooms, office buildings, or homes where the location of a
single thermostat does not provide a good representation of the average
temperature. A feature of the Model 2000T allows the occupancy button to be used
as an on/off switch to control other network attached devices.
- On-board temperature sensor.
- Mounts on any standard single-gang wiring
- Compact, thin and stylish design. Only 2.8”
W x 4.55” H x 0.79” D
- Sensing element is isolated from electronics
for more accurate air temperature measurement.
- Implements LonMark 8090 Profile.
- Open communication standard using LONWORKS®
- All outputs available using Standard Network
- HVAC Mode Control and display
- Temperature averaging using up to 4 network
- Setpoint display and modification
- Supports user lockout via network
- Display of outdoor temperature
- Occupancy status display and control
- Auxiliary network switch output control to
control network attached devices such as lights or exhaust fans.