The Fluke 700HTP-2 is a hand operated hydraulic pressure
pump designed to generate calibration pressures up to 10,000 psi/690 bar.
Designed for use with Fluke-700 series high pressure modules such as the
Fluke-700P09, 700P29, 700P30 and 700P31.
Ideal for calibration when connected to a Fluke high
pressure module via the reference port. The 700HTP-2 uses distilled water or
mineral-based hydraulic oil as a source for calibration of high pressure input
devices such as pressure transmitters or pressure gauges. Can also be used with
Fluke 717 pressure calibrators.
- Variable size stroke adjustment, allows the user to vary the
volume and pressure per stroke
- Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob for fine pressure
- Directly connection to pressure modules consolidates two
separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and
- Two ¼ inch NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure
module or gauge), one for UUT
- Compatible with optional Fluke-700PRV pressure relief valve
designed to protect pressure modules from overpressure damage
- Improved priming
- Improved stroke limiting mechanism
Note: The user must provide a hose with appropriate end
fittings to apply pressure from the UUT port to the calibration unit under test
such as the Fluke-700HTH-1 hose kit.
- ¼ inch NPT to ¼ inch NPT adapter to connect the reference gauge
port on the pump body to the 1/4 NPT female fitting on Fluke 700P29,
P30, and P31 pressure modules.
- (2) ¼ inch NPT male to ¼ inch BSP Female adapters
- ¼ inch NPT Tee (installed)
- Instruction sheet
||Dimensions: length 9.5 in (241 mm),
width 6.1 in (155 mm), depth 2.6 in (66 mm)
||Wetted materials: 303 stainless steel,
aluminum, polyurethane, PTFE, nitrile, and nylon