Megohmmeter Model 1060 (Digital, Analog Bargraph, Alarm, Timer, 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, 1000V, Auto DAR/PI, Res., Continuity, RS-232 w/DataView® Software, 128kB Memory)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1050 1000V Megohmmeters
The Megohmmeter Model 1050 is a 1000V Digital/Analog Insulation Tester. It is designed to facilitate testing by incorporating automatic measurement features and user friendly functions. The Model 1050 provides test voltage combinations of 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V.
Measurements are displayed on a large dual-display LCD with bargraph for quick viewing of changes or trends.
The Model 1050 automatically provides the DAR and PI ratios directly on the display. User defined PI time intervals may also be programmed. The user may even select DAR or PI functions before the test, and the megohmmeter will stop at the appropriate time and display the results.
An automatic test inhibitor prevents testing on live circuits above 25V and discharge test voltage may be displayed.
A memory feature permits storage, recalling and displaying of resistance values taken at user specified intervals during a test.
Features True Megohmmeter®
● Test voltage combinations of 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V
● Insulation measurement to 4000GO (4TO)
● Direct measurement of DAR and PI values
● Direct measurement of sample Capacitance
● Display of test voltage and run time
● Programmable test run times and PI times
● Smooth and Alarm functions
● Automatic test inhibition if live sample >25V
● Automatic discharge after use with voltage display
● Large dual display with time, voltage and measurement
● Bright blue electrolumenescent backlight
● Battery powered
● Auto power-down when not in use
● Remote operation with optional test probe
● Rugged dual wall weatherproof field case with detachable lead/accessory pouch
● EN 61010-1, 600V Cat. III
Applications Test insulation on cables, transformers, motors and wiring installations
● High resistance or absorption tests
● Spot reading tests
● Timed resistance measurements
● Dielectric (DAR) and polarization (PI) tests
● Low insulation test range for testing old or flooded installations
● Motor insulation resistance measurements
● Continuity checks and low resistance measurements
● Computer controlled production line testing