YSI 4010-2 and 4010-3 Instrument General Specifications
|Parameters||pH, ORP (mV), DO %, DO mg/L (BOD probe), Partical pressure, Conductivity, Resistivity, Salinity, TDS, Temperature|
|Measurement Channels||2 (4010-2) OR 3 (4010-3)|
|Data Storage||500 data sets in manual mode and 10,000 data sets in automatic mode|
|Interface/PC Connectivity||Mini USB; USB-A|
|Power Supply||Univerisal power supply|
|Temperature Compensation||Yes; except ORP|
|Calibration Points||DO and Conductivity = 1; pH = 1 to 5|
|Calibration Storage||10 maximun|
|Calibration Timer||1 to 999 days|
The YSI MultiLab line includes the 4010-1 (single channel), 4010-2 (dual channel) and 4010-3 (three channel) instruments providing easy to use and calibrate menu-driven operation ideal for the laboratory.
Measure pH, ORP, conductivity or BOD accurately in the laboratory with the YSI 4010-1. This instrument has one channel to accommodate and of the probe choices.
- One channel input for pH, ORP, DO/BOD, or conductivity
- Data storage – 500 data sets in manual mode and 5,000 data sets in automatic logging mode
- Large, easy to read graphic display
- Intelligent, digital sensors – plug and play sensors
- GLP traceability (sensors store serial # and calibration data)
- USB connectivity to manage data
- 3-year warranty
Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS)
The IDS sensors automatically store their unique serial number and calibration data. In addition, they also digitally process the measurement signal. The sensors can be moved from instrument to instrument and maintain their calibration data and transmit this information to the new instrument.
- Plug and play connectivity with each instrument
- IDS senors store their own unique ID with serial number and calibration data
- Digital sensor recognition, processing and data transfer
- Includes self-stirring BOD, pH, ORP and conductivity sensors
- BOD probe uses optical dissolved oxygen technology and includes a guarded sensor tip
The CMC function displays continual monitoring of the sensor’s measuring range. The range is represented with a bar and calibration points are shown as vertical lines at the cal point. A moving cursor shows the current measured value and indicates if the measurement is within the calibrated range.
Quality Sensor Control
QSC is a system to monitor the condition of the pH electrode. An initial calibration is performed and, afterwards, the sensor status is monitored and graphically displayed over time