The complete kit for work on air conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as on heat pumps: the Testo 557 digital manifold, including a set of 4 hoses! This kit enables you to get down to work straight away! The Testo 557 digital manifold fulfills numerous functions in just one instrument: including superheating/subcooling calculation, vacuum measurement, and temperature-compensated leakage test. You can also use the powerful Testo Refrigeration App to monitor the manifold via your smartphone/tablet and to store the measurement results or send them by e-mail as a complete report.
State-of-the-art technology creates easy work: the digital manifold kit in detailThe Testo 557 four valves digital manifold was developed to lighten your workload, organize your working time more efficiently and to deliver more accurate measurement results – as well as to offer your customers even more reliable service. See all the advantages at a glance:
- Quick, precise measurement of high and low pressure: two temperature-compensated pressure sensors make this possible and automatically calculate the evaporation and condensation temperature
- Simultaneous calculation of superheating and subcooling: do away with manual calculations, which are time-consuming and prevent errors where they could often occur
- Including 4 hoses, each 5 ft long: 3 hoses (blue, red, yellow) with 7/16‘‘ UNF (straight and 45° angle), 1 Hose (yellow) with 5/8‘‘ UNF, (straight and 45° angle), suitable for all refrigerants
- Precise external Pirani gauge for vacuum measurement: you get a high-precision Pirani vacuum probe with the digital manifold, enabling you to carry out accurate vacuum measurement and making it easier to evacuate refrigeration systems and heat pumps
- Two clamp temperature probes included in the scope of delivery: clamp them to the pipes to reliably measure the surface temperature
- No need to switch over refrigerant hoses: switching is superfluous thanks to automatic heat pump mode
- Can be used for 60 current refrigerants: 60 refrigerants are stored in the manifold, which you can update if necessary via the Refrigeration App and adapt to suit your requirements
Other key functions of the 4-valve manifold are temperature-compensated leakage testing and automatic ambient pressure compensation.
You can download the Refrigeration App for the Testo 557 digital manifold onto your smartphone or tablet. The App will make your work easier thanks to its wide range of smart functions:
- Remote monitoring of the measurement: you don’t need to stay right next to the manifold during the measurement, instead you can monitor the measurement from a distance via your smartphone/tablet; coverage of up to 60 ft with no obstructions
- Measurement data display directly on your smartphone/tablet: your smartphone/tablet displays the readings for you while the measurement is ongoing – this is really helpful when you are making system adjustments at the same time
- Practical documentation: save your measurement results (in pdf or CSV format) and send them directly by e-mail if required. Where applicable, the photos that you look at the measuring location can be appropriately inserted into the documentation using the App
- Refrigerant update: to ensure that the refrigerants in your digital manifold always remain up to date, you can use the App to carry out a refrigerant update
The App can be used with both Android and iOS systems. After installing the App, the manifold and smartphone/tablet can be connected to each other via Bluetooth.
A sturdy housing reliably protects the Testo 557 digital manifold from impacts (according to protection class IP 42). Thanks to the suspension hook on the back, the instrument is well-secured during the measuring process. The illuminated display ensures optimum legibility of the readings, even if visibility is poor.
- Testo 557 digital 4-valve manifold, including set of 4 hoses, batteries (4 x AA) and calibration protocol
- 2 x clamp temperature probes (0613 5506)
- Precise external Pirani probe for vacuum measurement
- Transport case (0516 0012)
- Refrigeration App (free download)