This magnifier combines all of the necessary optical tools into one. It has a stable stand with a flexible holder to which the interchangeable lenses are attached. When you purchase it, you are getting three handheld magnifiers, three magnifiers on a tabletop base, and a desk lamp. They feature different magnifications and diameters.
The holder features illumination consisting of six bright LED lights with an adjustable light angle. You can install a plafond instead of the lens and turn the magnifier into a practical desk lamp. LED illumination can be run on batteries or an AC adapter.
The kit also includes an ergonomic handle. You can install interchangeable lenses into it. This handle also features built-in illumination consisting of two LED lights. They are powered by batteries as well.
Fields of application of the magnifier include small devices repair, accurate assembly of pieces, needlework, model making, watch/jewelry repair, and more.
Caution! Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220-240V in most European countries. Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter.
- Several tools in one
- Three interchangeable lenses with different diameters and magnifications
- Stable base with a flexible neck holder
- Ergonomic handle with a buckle for installing lenses
- Six LED lights on a holder, two LED lights on the handle
- Powered by batteries or an AC adapter
- Compartment for lens and handle storage in the tabletop base
The kit includes:
- Magnifier base with a flexible holder and storage compartment
- Interchangeable lenses – 3 pcs.
- Handle with a buckle for lenses
- Removable plafond for illumination
- AC adapter
- User manual and lifetime warranty
|Lens diameter (dimensions), mm||90/75/37|
|Optics material||optical plastic|
|Handle material||rubberized plastic|
|Power source||illumination in the base: 4 AAA batteries (not included)|
or AC adapter 110-240 V (included)
illumination in the handle: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
|Usage||General use product.|
May be used by kids over 3 years old.
|Application||watch repair/jewelry, sewing/textile, reading/lookup|
|Design||with handle, on a stand|