This magnifier combines all of the necessary optical tools into one. It has a stable stand with a flexible holder to which the interchangeable lenses are attached. When you purchase it, you are getting three handheld magnifiers, three magnifiers on a tabletop base, and a desk lamp. They feature different magnifications and diameters. Levenhuk Zeno Multi ML17 Black Magnifier also features clamps and a special soldering iron holder.
The holder features illumination consisting of six bright LED lights with an adjustable light angle. You can install a plafond instead of the lens and turn the magnifier into a practical desk lamp. LED illumination can be run on batteries or an AC adapter.
The kit also includes an ergonomic handle. You can install interchangeable lenses into it. This handle also features built-in illumination consisting of two LED lights. They are powered by batteries as well. Fields of application of the magnifier include small devices repair, accurate assembly of pieces, needlework, model making, watch/jewelry repair, and more.
Caution! Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220-240V in most European countries. Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter.
- Several tools in one
- Three interchangeable lenses
- Third hand holder and a soldering iron holder
- Variable lens location: in a flexible holder or handle
- Built-in LED illumination
- Six LED lights in a holder, two LED lights in the handle
- Runs on batteries or an AC adapter
The kit includes:
- The magnifier base with a flexible base, slot with abrasive paper, buckle for attaching lenses, accessories compartment
- Interchangeable lenses – 3 pcs.
- Third hand holder – 3 pcs.
- Soldering iron holder
- Handle with a buckle for lenses
- Removable plafond for illumination
- AC adapter
- User manual and lifetime warranty
|Lens diameter (dimensions), mm||90/75/37|
|Optics material||optical plastic|
|Handle material||rubberized plastic|
|Power source||illumination in the base: 4 AAA batteries (not included)|
or an AC adapter 110‑240 V (included)
illumination in the handle: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
|Additionally||third hand clamps|
soldering iron holder
slot with abrasive paper
|Usage||General use product.|
May be used by kids over 3 years old.
|Application||watch repair/jewelry, sewing/textile, reading/lookup|
|Design||with handle, on a stand|