Levenhuk Zeno Vizor HR Head Rechargeable Magnifiers feature illumination powered by a rechargeable battery. The lenses can be freely combined and allow for achieving different magnification values. You can turn up the lenses if needed: that allows for observing the working area with the naked eye.
The built-in illumination module consists of three LED lights and a battery compartment. Battery charging: take the illumination module out of the magniﬁer’s body and plug the USB cable into your PC’s or adapter’s USB port. The illumination brightness is adjustable. Every time you press the ON button, you change the brightness level.
The magnifier can be affixed on your head with a headband while your hands stay free for doing work. Fields of application of the magnifier are needlework, model making, microelectronics and small technical items repair, jewelry repair, and art appraisal.
- Two fixed lenses with different magnification
- Additional lens for the right eye
- Illumination: three bright LED lights
- Brightness adjustment: two brightness levels and OFF mode
- Battery-powered illumination
- Recharging via micro USB-USB cable
The kit includes:
- Head magnifier with installed lenses
- Rechargeable battery
- Micro USB-USB power cable
- User manual and lifetime warranty
|Lens diameter (dimensions), mm||100×43|
|Inset lens diameter, mm||30|
|Inset lens magnification, x||8|
|Optics material||optical plastic|
|Power source||rechargeable battery 3.7V 300mAh|
swivel lens for the right eye
charging with micro USB-USB cable
|Usage||General use product.|
May be used by kids over 3 years old.
|Application||watch repair/jewelry, sewing/textile|