Levenhuk LabZZ BC10 Bug Collector is a true discovery for a young entomologist. This tool sparks a child’s interest in the animal kingdom and the world around them. You can catch flies or spiders even in an urban apartment. In a park, forest, or vacation home, the catch will surprise you!
It is very easy to use: find an insect, place the nozzle next to it, and press the vacuum button. The bug will be drawn into a transparent container. The button is placed next to the handle. There is a speed switch on the top of the collector. There are three speed levels: “L” is for low speed, “M” is for medium speed, and “H” is for high speed. Select the speed depending on the size of the insect.
You can also catch insects with the help of a scoop-net. After an entertaining hunt, place a bug or a mosquito into the bug viewer with a magnifying cap and study it in detail.
It may be used by kids over 3 years old. Follow the safety precautions. Observe insects through the container only, do not touch them as some insects can bite or sting you. Use tweezers when you take insects. Make sure to release the insect when your observation is finished.
- Unusual kit for active games
- Simple and safe kit for collecting small insects
- 2 nozzles and a bug viewer with a magnifying cap included
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (purchased separately)
- May be used by kids over 3 years old
The kit includes:
- Bug collector
- Nozzles (2 pieces: a round and a flat nozzle)
- Scoop-net with a handle
- Bug viewer with a magnifying cap (3.5x)
- User manual