One of the few handheld oscilloscopes on the market with isolated channels
The compact, shockproof, Handscope can be comfortably held in one hand. The Kits contain many additional items including AC Current Probes as outlined in the descriptions below. The Handscope is an ergonomically designed instrument equipped with a full-color display and LED backlighting for precise, crisp data display. Integrated help screens are available at all times to make it simpler to use. The Model OX5042 is equipped with 2 fully isolated 600V CATIII rated channels and combines three instruments in one:
- 40MHz oscilloscope, range 5mV to 200V/div
- Dual independent 8000-count multimeters
- Power and harmonic analyzer out to the 31st harmonic (fundamental between 40Hz and 450Hz) 2MB of storage are available for recording data. In the multimeter mode, it is possible to store graphic recordings of 2700 measurements from 5 min to 1 month. Isolated USB communication with the SCPI protocol is available. This makes it simple to program the instrument remotely with the supplied SXMETRO software. The Handscope is designed for both field and lab use and supplied with current and voltage measurement probes and has a 3-year warranty.
It is an ideal replacement for the discontinued Fluke® Model 43B Power Quality Analyzer.
- Two fully isolated 600V, CATIII rated channels
- Scope, Multimeter, and Harmonics analysis modes at the press of a button
- Measure and display voltage and current measurements simultaneously
- Measure and display voltage and current harmonics simultaneously
- 8-hours of battery life • Rechargeable batteries with charger isolated from the input channels for improved accuracy and safety
- Full-color dual channel 3.5″ LCD screen
- Stores up to 100 screenshots viewable to the display