The JOFRA APM Series – Advanced Pressure Modules arecompatible with your AMC910, ASC300, or APC calibrators. These units areavailable in a series of ranges, units, and pressure references. From vacuum toabsolute pressure, AMETEK has your application covered with the pressure modulesto meet your calibration needs. There are different accuracies, ranges, andreferences designed to offer you the exact specifications you need for yourpressure calibrations.
These rugged modules are engineered for in-plant, field, or laboratory use. Theyare ready-to-use with the JOFRA calibrators and the protocol allows forimmediate recognition and use of the module once it is plugged into thecalibrator. If you have pressure instrumentation, these modules are for you.When combined with the JOFRA calibrators, these make for a powerful arsenal ofcalibration tools. And, you can always add more as your needs change.
Features for APM modules
- Accuracies to 0.01% of FS – Performance to meet most application requirements.
- Dedicated ranges – Both imperial and metric ranges for worldwide use without conversions.
- Several pressure references: Gauge, differential, absolute, and vacuum references available.
- Rugged construction – Engineered for use in the laboratory or in the field.
- Plug and pressurize – Calibrators recognize range and reference of the modules for ease use.
- Multiple applications using a module with one or more JOFRA calibrators