CAT IV Navigator Clamp Meters
Complete with a full range of diagnostic capabilities including phase sequence, power and power factor, total harmonics distortion and individual harmonics, inrush current and low pass filter, the Amprobe Navigator Clamp serves as a first line of defense for spot checking and verifying system conditions before deploying more specialized tools — or incurring additional costs. It is rated CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V meter with voltage measurement up to 1000 V AC/DC. The new innovative navigation system eliminates confusing push buttons, and replaces them with a single joystick allowing the user to select functions directly on the display.
It’s all about easy and reliable measurements. Amprobe’s new line of Navigator clamp meters feature quick, easy to use single hand selection of measurements. The joy stick control allows quick selection of measurement features on the display from MAX/MIN to power factor to AC/DC, with many more available. Simply highlight the desired measurement feature using the joy stick and press to select. Rugged and CAT IV reliable, these units also feature, super bright backlight display, built-in jaw fashlight and overmold bodies to absorb shock — all you need for commercial and industrial environments.
- Voltage up to 1000 V AC/DC, resistance, frequency, THD (Total Harmonics Distortion) and individual harmonics form 1 to 25, power, power factor
- AC Current
– Up to 600 A (ACD-50NAV, ACD-51NAV, ACDC-52NAV)
– Up to 1000 A (ACD-53NAV, ACDC-54NAV)
- DC Current
– Up to 600 A (ACDC-52NAV)
– Up to 1000 A (ACDC-54NAV)
- Temperature measurement in °C or °F (ACD-51NAV, ACDC-54NAVonly) – Temp. adapter and probe included
- DC micro amps (ACD-51NAV only)