Offering CAT IV 600 V, the Megger MIT1025 (1001-944) is a compact, light 10 kV insulation resistance tester for the diagnostic testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment. Enclosed in a tough case it is both smaller and lighter than its predecessor making it even easier to carry and store.
As well as measuring insulation resistance to 20 Teraohms, the MIT1025 also offers various diagnostic tests such as Polarization index, Dielectric Absorption Ratio, Step Voltage, Dielectric discharge and ramp testing.
Now equipped with a lithium ion fast rechargeable battery, the MIT1025 has a large, clear, easy to read, display making it equally suitable for use in both bright sunlight and poorly lit environments. Information displayed includes resistance, voltage, leakage current, capacitance, battery status and time constant. In addition, the elapsed time of the test is displayed constantly removing the need for separate timer.
1 – MIT1025 Insulation Resistance Tester (1001-944)
1 – Power Lead
1 – USB Cable
3 – 10 ft. (3m) Test Leads with Large Insulated Clips (1002-534)
1 – PowerDB Lite Software
1 – Product Information CD
Enhanced Line of 5-kV and 10-kV Insulation Testers
We are pleased to offer the new 5 and 10-kV insulation testers: MIT515, MIT525 and MIT1025.
The range of instruments provide the user with an unique combination of insulation testing performance, simplicity of use, toughness, long life, and reliability in a small, lightweight package:
- MIT515 : 5 kV IRT with PI and DAR but no memory
- MIT525 : 5 kV IRT with all test modes including a ramp test plus advanced memory functions with recall to screen, RTC for time/date stamp of results and USB cable interface to PC/PowerDB
- MIT1025: 10 kV IRT with all test modes including a ramp test plus advanced memory functions with recall to screen, RTC for time/date stamp of results and USB cable interface to PC/PowerDB
Some of the advanced features are:
- Ease of use and intuitive operation
- Light weight
- 4.5 kg
- Smaller (by 24%) than previous range
- Do-it-yourself battery replacement, user selectable voltage
- Rapid charge Li-ion battery
- typically 2 hours
- Increased noise immunity from to 3 mA
The MIT515/525/1025 are the ideal instruments for:
- Performing go/no-go insulation tests
- Measuring very small leakage currents
- Diagnostic testing
- Predictive maintenance testing, looking for downward trend in insulation values
- Checking for wiring errors prior to the initial power-up of a new installation
Test leads designed in full compliance with IEC61010-031:2008.
Megger provides a range of lead sets and clips in various sizes and electrical characteristics for use with our 5- and 10-kV insulation resistance testers enabling the user to choose the most applicable lead set for virtually all applications.