The Clamp-On Meter Model 511 is a general purpose professional clamp-on meter that measures up to the toughest standards. It is built into a rugged mechanical case and is designed using quality polycarbonate materials. This meter offers a complete set of measurement ranges and is in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure a professional and reliable measuring tool. The Model 511 is auto-ranging and provides the best measurement range and resolution for troubleshooting. It has a high resolution 40A range.
The Model 511 measures AC Amps, AC Volts, DC Volts, Ohms, Continuity (with beeper), Frequency (from V or A) and has a Diode Test function.
The Model 511 is sized for a comfortable, one-handed operation. This model is average sensing and designed for traditional average responding electrical systems. The jaw opening for the Model 511 is 1.575″ (40mm).
● Standard size, full function clamp-on meter
● 1000AAC current measurements
● 750VAC/1000VDC volt measurements
● Resistance measurement to 4000O
● Continuity with beeper below 40O
● Frequency measurements from V and A
● Diode test
● 1ms Peak function for fast capture of signals
● Hold function to “freeze” readings
● Push-button for easy ADC zeroing
● Large easy-to-read 4000-count display
● 42-segment analog bargraph
● Includes test leads and soft carrying pouch
● Commercial, industrial, residential and HVAC troubleshooting
● Power panel, junction box and battery bank monitoring
● AC or DC motor testing
● Power plant troubleshooting
● Electrical testing and troubleshooting on traditional loads