Easy-to-use with bright, multicolor LCD
Strobe light and loud audible alarms emitted when a holiday is detected. Audio alarm mode can be adjusted for differing
Rugged, environmentally sealed ABS plastic enclosure.
The DeFelsko PosiTest HHD High Voltage Holiday Detector uses pulse DC technology, offering a user-adjustable voltage range from 0.5 to 35kV for detecting holidays, pinholes and other discontinuities in coatings up to 20 mm (780 mils) thick. The versatile PosiTest HHD is ideal for use with a wide range of rolling spring and flat wire brush electrodes — custom sizes are available upon request. Alternatively, use existing electrodes with industry-standard adaptors
- Easy-to-use with bright, multicolor LCD
- Ready to measure — comes with everything needed for testing
- Audibly and visibly alerts when flaws/holidays are detected
- Lightweight, ergonomic design provides comfortable all-day use, reducing fatigue
- Voltage calculator feature — choose one of 11 international standards, and input the coating thickness to automatically calculate the required test voltage
- Strobe light and loud audible alarms emitted when a holiday is detected. Audio alarm mode can be adjusted for differing environments.
- Removable Smart lithium-ion battery provides power for up to 40 hours of continuous measurement
- Rugged, environmentally sealed ABS plastic enclosure
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof
- Included Pelican Storm case with custom foam inserts for superior protection
- Two year warranty
- Press and hold Safety Trigger helps prevent accidental high voltage generation
- 7.6 m (25′) ground (earth) cable with locking connector and spring clamp
- Shock proof/creep proof — internally sealed to minimize creep distance to high voltage components. Designed in accordance with IEC 61010-1.
- Built-in certified voltmeter (crest meter, jeep meter) displays and regulates the voltage at the electrode
- Long Form Certificate of Calibration included with each instrument
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO, ASTM and NACE
|Output Voltage Range||0.5 – 35 kV|
|Output Voltage Adjustment||0.5 kV – 1 kV: 10 Volt Steps|
1 kV – 35 kV: 100 Volt Steps
|Pulse Duration||10 µs|
|Pulse Repetition Rate||30 Hz|
|Coating Thickness Range||up to 20 mm (780 mils) †|
|Typical Battery Life||Based on selected voltage and load|
Ø 12” Rolling Spring @ 10kV, 40 hrs.
Ø 40” Rolling Spring @ 10kV, 30 hrs.
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)|
† Based on NACE SP0274-2011 recommendations.
PosiTest HHD Kit – HHDKIT
- PosiTest HHD
- 7.6 m (25′) ground (earth) cable with ground clip
- Li-ion battery pack with built-in charge state indicator
- Smart charger with universal AC voltage input
- Stainless steel fan brush
- 50 cm (20″ ) extension rod with thumb screw
- Shoulder strap
- Instruction Manual
- Durable Pelican Storm case
- Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST
- Two year warranty