PosiTector UTG probes transmit an ultrasonic pulse into the material to be measured. This pulse travels through the material towards the other side. When it encounters an interface such as air (back wall) or another material, the pulse is reflected back to the probe. The time required for the pulse to propogate through the material is measured by the gage.
DeFelsko Precision Probe for PosiTector UTG Ultrasonic Thickness Gage – PRBUTGP
Precision Probe (UTG P)
Designed for high resolution measurements and thin materials including metals and plastics. Automatic Multiple-Echo mode ensures the best accuracy on thin metals.
- 15 MHz single element delay line with cabled probe
- Field replaceable transducer (UTGPTRNSDCR – $395)
- Auto Single or Multiple-Echo mode depending on material and thickness
- NEW A-Scan with dual cursors to measure the distance between echoes (UTG M or UTG P probes only)
- Automatic probe tip temperature compensation
- Ideal for thru-paint applications to quickly and accurately measure the metal thickness of a painted structure without having to remove the coating
Credit Card, Debit Card
Timely delivery with complete tracking