The beeper-style Megger 514360-8 Electronic DETEX Voltage Detector provides audible and visual indication of the presence of phase-to-ground AC voltages. The 514360-1 is equipped with a 51-inch telescopic pole.
The 514360-8 Voltage Detector is ideal for use on distribution line voltages and provides a single red LED.
The 514360-8 provides continuous monitoring with no on/off switch. It responds to minimum phase-to-ground voltages as outlined by ANSI C84.1 standards, with conformance to IEC guidelines for capacitive high-voltage test instruments.
- Suitable for use on distribution line voltages
- Provides continuous monitoring with no on/off switch
- Produces audible and visual indications when phase-to-ground AC voltages are detected
- Equipped with 51 in. telescopic pole and single red LED
- Conforms to IEC guidelines
- Operating voltage range: 2.3 to 7.2 kV
- 1 – Electronic DETEX Voltage Detector, 2.3 to 7.2 kV (514360-1)
- 1 – Telescopic Pole, 51 in.
- 1 – Carrying Case, Vinyl (514440-C)
- 1 – Instruction Manual