The MX 57Ex is a 50000-count, digital, TRMS multimeter specially designed for working in total safety in dangerous or explosive atmospheres. Thanks to its IP6x leaktight certification, it is a unique tool for use in “gaseous” or “dusty” explosive atmospheres.
It complies with EN 50014, EN 50020 and EN50281-1-1 standards. Its utilisation scope is defined by “old regulation” EEx ib IIc T6 / EEx ib I and “new ATEX regulation” II 2 G/D / I M2.
It is protected by a 500mA fuse certified for current measurement and the patented SECURIX system which prevents the leads from being accidentally torn out. A carrying bag is supplied with the instrument as part of the standard equipment.
- Bargraph; zoom or central zero
- DC voltage from 0.5 to 60V
- AC and AC+DC voltage from 0.5 to 60V
- DC bandwidth to 50kHz
- AC, AC+DC current from 500µA to 500mA
- Resistance from 500O to 50MO
- MIN, MAX and Average values monitoring function
- Frequency, capacity, temperature, dB, resistive power, duty cycle, pulse width/chronometer, event metering Continuity test, diode test
- RS232 optical Interface for transferring measurements to a PC or printer available as an option