Calibrates easily in a saturated air environment and displays in % or ppm (mg/L) values, giving you the best DO data quality possible. Available with 4- or 10-meter cable lengths.
The DO200A can also be used in the laboratory with the 200-BOD self-stirring lab probe making the DO200A a true lab and field instrument.
Screw on PE membranes make membrane changes easier than ever. The PE membranes also have faster response times and reduce stirring dependence greatly.
If you’re interested in dissolved oxygen measurements you may also be interested in our Professional Series products
- 1-year instrument, DO electrode and cable warranty
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Screw-on cap membrane
- Low battery indicator with 500 hour battery life
- Automatic shutoff after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Salinity, pressure and temperature compensation
- CE compliance
- 4- or 10-meter cable lengths available; BOD probe available
- 50 data set reviewable memory
The DO200A (gray) directly replaces the DO200 (blue).
Instrument and cables ordered separately unless ordering as a kit.
Kits are available as an instrument, cable (4- or 10-meters), and hard-sided case.
Order: DO200ACC-04 or DO200ACC-10