The Alnor Micromanometer EBT730 is one of the most advanced, versatile, and easy to use micromanometers on the market today. The?ÿEBT730 features an auto-zeroing pressure sensor that increases measurement resolution and accuracy along with an intuitive menu structure for ease of operation.
Features and Benefits
- Accurately measures pressure, velocity and flow to help you meet industry standards
- Auto-zeroing pressure sensor reduces user-steps and saves time
- Automatic density correction increases reading accuracy
- Intuitive menu structure allows for ease of use and setup
- Integrated Log-Tchebycheff duct traverse application simplifies calculations
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
- Includes downloading software with USB cable
- Accommodates optional pitot, air flow (straight pitot), temperature/relative humidity, velocity matrix, or thermoanemometer probes for use in multiple applications
- Large graphic display with backlight offers easy-to-use interface
- Displays up to five measurements simultaneously
- On-screen messages and instructions
- Programmed for multiple languages
- Available only in North America.?ÿ Please see theTSI DP-Calc 8715 for availabilty outside of North America.
- Energy efficiency studies
- Fume hood and biological safety cabinet face velocity spot checking
- HVAC system testing, adjusting and balancing
- Building and system commissioning
- Cleanroom testing
- Manometer with carrying case
- (4) AA size rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Multi-country AC adapter
- 18 in. (46 cm) Pitot probe
- (2) Static Pressure probes
- 16 ft (4.8 m) Neoprene tubing
- Downloading software
- USB interface cable
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Image shown features standard and optional accessories.?ÿ
- To download applicable software and/or firmware, please use theSoftware/Firmware Selector.
There are no reviews yet.