The DV690 is a rugged and reliable voltage detector that can quickly and safely detect up to 69 kV in high voltage (HV) electrical systems. This non-contact, industrial-grade tool provides an extra layer of protection for anyone who works around HV electrical systems including utility, storm restoration, telecom, and public safety professionals. Audible and visual alarms notify users of dangerous voltage presence, helping them maintain a safe distance in hazardous locations. Plus, five flexible mounting options make it easy to operate the device to get the job done efficiently.
Extech DV690 High Voltage Detector
- Detects between 100 V AC to 69,000 V AC
- Can be used in 5 ways – around the neck, clipped to front jacket pocket or belt, in the hand, on an arm and on a hot stick.
- Allows hands free operation for work tasks by using a safety break-away neck lanyard or clipped or strapped to an arm
- Included universal spline adapter allows extra option to extend reach and safety with a ‘hot stick’ [hot stick sold separately]
- Alarms – bright light and 106 dB buzzer (with mute option)
- Built-in safety test function
- Rugged Industrial Design
Credit Card, Debit Card
Timely delivery with complete tracking