Extech RH30 Hygro-Thermometer with Humidity Alert
Extech’s RH30 Hygro-Thermometer simultaneously measures and displays Temperature, Relative Humidity and Dew Point, allowing building managers and homeowners to monitor moisture content in the air in order to prevent mold growth. Mold thrives in moist conditions and may be found in damp basements, closets, bathrooms, food storage areas, and other interior locations.
Users are alerted by an audible alarm and bright red LED indicator when humidity exceeds preset 50, 60, or 65 percent RH values.
- Measurement ranges: Humidity: 1 to 99 percent RH
- Temperature: 14 to 140 degrees F (-10 to 60 degrees C)
- Basic Accuracy: 3 percent RH (from 35 to 75 percent), ±5 percent RH (75 percent), ±1.8 degrees F/1 degrees C
- Laboratories, R&D, clean rooms and bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Museum, storage and document archive facilities
- Commercial, retail and residential sites prone to mold