FLIR DM166 Thermal Imaging TRMS Multimeter with IGM™
This TRMS digital multimeter is the most affordable multimeter to feature a 80 x 60 thermal resolution for Infrared Guided Measurements (IGM). Ideal for commercial electricians, automation, and HVAC technicians, it boasts a broad variation of test functions, and has the flexibility for use in both high and low-voltage applications.
- Additional information
FLIR DM166 Offers
One tool gets the job done.
- Quickly scan for overheating components with IGM
- Diagnose faults with broad DMM test functions
- Troubleshoot easier with the unique combination of onboard thermal imaging and traditional DMM test functions
Identify energized and potentially faulty equipment from a safe distance.
- Safely check for live connections using non-contact temperature measurement
- Carefully measure voltage with integrated non-contact voltage detection
- Work with peace of mind knowing your meter has a CAT III-600V, CAT IV-300V safety rating
Diagnose Problems More Efficiently
Rich feature set covers both high-voltage and low-voltage applications.
- Reliably take 600V AC/DC voltage measurements and 10A AC/DC current measurements
- Remove high-frequency noise that affects readings with the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) measurement function
- Precisely measure resistance up to 60MΩ, frequency up to 50KHz, and capacitance up to 10,000μF
The ideal tool for troubleshooting and diagnosing complex issues in both high-voltage and low-voltage applications.
FLIR DM166 Specifications
|IR Resolution||80 x 60 pixels (4,800 pixels)|
|Temperature Accuracy||3°C or 3%|
|Temperature Range||14 to 302°F (-10 to 150°C)|
|Field of View||50.0° x 38°|
|Thermal Imaging Palette||Iron, Rainbow, Grayscale|
|Continuity Check||30Ω and 480Ω|
|AC/DC Volts||Range: 600.0V
|AC/DC mVolts||Range: 600.0mV
|AC/DC Amps||Range: 10.00A
|AC/DC mAmps||Range: 600.0mA