FLIR DM64 HVAC TRMS Digital Multimeter with Temperature
This multimeter is ideal for HVAC professionals providing an unmatched feature set and high-quality measurements. The DM64 can test flame sensors with the onboard microamps feature, and can precisely identify live wires via probe-content voltage detection.
- Additional information
FLIR DM64 Offers
Everything You Need in One Tool
Rich feature set is ideal for HVAC professionals.
- Diagnose complex systems with high and low voltage measurement capabilities
- Assess temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) with Type-K thermocouple
- Test flame sensors with microamps feature
- Readily and precisely identify live wires with probe-contact voltage detection
Fast & Efficient Inspections
Designed to make your job easier.
- Work quickly and comfortably thanks to user-friendly design, intuitive interface, and enhanced ergonomics
- Easily identify deviations from normal conditions by comparing new readings to stored data
- Navigate the meter’s on-screen menu system easily
Tough, Stable & High Quality
This all-in-one tool is built to last.
- Swap batteries easily from the “no-tool” battery compartment
- Durable and drop-tested, with an IP40 ingress protection rating
- Safety rated to CAT IV-300V, CAT III-600V
- Rely on the protection of FLIR’s Limited Lifetime warranty
Ideal for HVAC Technicians.
FLIR DM64 Specifications
|Continuity Check||30Ω and 480Ω|
|Measuring Rate||5 samples per second|
|Safety Category Rating||CAT IV-300V, CAT III-600V|
|Temperature, Type-K||Range: -40.0 to 752.0°F / -40.0 to 400.0°C Accuracy: ±1.0% + 2°F / ±1.0% + 1°C|
|AC/DC Volts||Range: 600.0V
|AC/DC mVolts||Range: 600.0mV
|AC/DC Amps||Range: 10.00A
|AC/DC mAmps||Range: 600.0mA