FLIR DM64-NIST Offers
Everything You Need in One Tool
Rich feature set is ideal for HVAC professionals.
- Diagnose complex systems with high and low voltage measurement capabilities
- Assess temperatures up to 400å¡C (752å¡F) with Type-K thermocouple
- Test flame sensors with microamps feature
- Readily and precisely identify live wires with probe-contact voltage detection
Fast & Efficient Inspections
Designed to make your job easier.
- Work quickly and comfortably thanks to user-friendly design, intuitive interface, and enhanced ergonomics
- Easily identify deviations from normal conditions by comparing new readings to stored data
- Navigate the meterÛªs on-screen menu system easily
Tough, Stable & High Quality
This all-in-one tool is built to last.
- Swap batteries easily from the “no-tool” battery compartment
- Durable and drop-tested, with an IP40 ingress protection rating
- Safety rated to CAT IV-300V, CAT III-600V
- Rely on the protection of FLIRÛªs Limited Lifetime warranty
Ideal for HVAC Technicians.
FLIR DM64-NIST Specifications
|Continuity Check||30ë© and 480ë©|
|Measuring Rate||5 samples per second|
|Safety Category Rating||CAT IV-300V, CAT III-600V|
|Temperature, Type-K||Range: -40.0 to 752.0å¡F / -40.0 to 400.0å¡C Accuracy: å±1.0% + 2å¡F / å±1.0% + 1å¡C|
|AC/DC Volts||Range: 600.0V
|AC/DC mVolts||Range: 600.0mV
Accuracy: å±1 %/0.4%
|AC/DC Amps||Range: 10.00A
|AC/DC mAmps||Range: 600.0mA