FLIR DM66-NIST Electrical and Field Service TRMS Multimeter with VFD mode
The DM66-NIST includes a low impedance (LoZ) mode to prevent ghost voltage from delivering false readings. It also features non-contact voltage detection as well as frequency, diode, capacitance, and temperature measurement.
1 in stock
- Additional information
FLIR DM66-NIST Offers
All the Features You Need in One Tool
Rich feature set ideal for various electrical applications.
- Safely check voltage with non-contact voltage detection
- Measure both AC/ DC voltage and current (A, mA, μA)
- Diagnose faults with broad DMM test functions including variable-frequency drive (VFD) mode and voltage range up to 600V
Fast Efficient Testing and Troubleshooting
Intuitive and simple user interface for more effective and efficient troubleshooting and testing of electrical and electronic systems.
- Operate the meter with one hand, thanks to compact design and easy-to-access buttons
- Work efficiently using integrated non-contact voltage detector with a flashing backlight and audible indicator
- Navigate the meter’s on-screen menu system easily
Tough, Reliable, High Quality
High-quality measurements, long-term stability, and reliability ensure years of safe, accurate and trouble-free operation.
- Take the meter with you anywhere – 2m drop-tested and IP40 rated
- Work with peace of mind knowing your meter has CAT IV-300V, CAT III-600V Safety Category Rating
- Make your job easier with helpful features including auto power off, MIN-MAX-AVG, relative mode, and data hold
- Commercial Electricians
- Automation Field Service
- Electronics Repair Technicians
FLIR DM66-NIST Specifications
|AC/DC LoZ Volts||600.0V (±2.0%)|
|Frequency Counter||50.00kHz (±0.1%)|
|Temperature, Type-K Thermocouple||-40 to 752.0°F (±1.0% + 2.0°F)
-40 to 400.0°C (±1.0% + 1.0°C)
|AC/DC Volts||Range: 600.0V
|AC/DC mVolts||Range: 600.0mV
|AC/DC Amps||Range: 10.00A
|AC/DC mAmps||Range: 600.0mA