FLIR DM91-NIST Offers
Fast & Effective Troubleshooting
Rich feature set ensures safe and accurate operations.
- Diagnose complex systems with high and low voltage measurement capabilities
- Measure True RMS, LoZ, and VFD, as well as microamp and milliamp current
- Assess temperatures up to 400å¡C (752å¡F) with Type-K thermocouple
- Work safely with built-in, non-contact AC voltage
Designed and built to make your job easier.
- User-friendly design with an intuitive interface and enhanced ergonomics
- Work longer with flexible battery options, powerful LED worklights, and rugged, drop-tested design
- Detect and document intermittent trends using the datalogging mode with on-board storage of 40k measurements
- Rely on the protection of CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V safety ratings
Document & Share Results
View and share wirelessly for improved workflow.
- Send readings via METERLiNK to compatible FLIR infrared cameras to embed data into live or saved thermal images
- Wirelessly connect to FLIR Tools or the FLIR InSite workflow management application, for efficient troubleshooting and streamlined inspections
The ideal tool to help you troubleshoot electrical, electronic, and HVAC/R systems.