FLIR DM91-NIST Industrial TRMS Multimeter with Datalogging and Wireless Connectivity
This durable digital multimeter is ideal for an industrial setting. It offers a comprehensive range of measurement tools and onboard data storage of up to 40,000 measurement. Features Bluetooth connectivity so you can connect via METERLiNK to FLIR infrared cameras or mobile devices running the FLIR Tools or InSite apps.
1 in stock
- Additional information
FLIR DM91-NIST Offers
Fast & Effective Troubleshooting
Rich feature set ensures safe and accurate operations.
- Diagnose complex systems with high and low voltage measurement capabilities
- Measure True RMS, LoZ, and VFD, as well as microamp and milliamp current
- Assess temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) with Type-K thermocouple
- Work safely with built-in, non-contact AC voltage
Designed and built to make your job easier.
- User-friendly design with an intuitive interface and enhanced ergonomics
- Work longer with flexible battery options, powerful LED worklights, and rugged, drop-tested design
- Detect and document intermittent trends using the datalogging mode with on-board storage of 40k measurements
- Rely on the protection of CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V safety ratings
Document & Share Results
View and share wirelessly for improved workflow.
- Send readings via METERLiNK to compatible FLIR infrared cameras to embed data into live or saved thermal images
- Wirelessly connect to FLIR Tools or the FLIR InSite workflow management application, for efficient troubleshooting and streamlined inspections
The ideal tool to help you troubleshoot electrical, electronic, and HVAC/R systems.