This advanced 600 Amp AC/DC clamp meter features a 160 x 120 thermal resolution for Infrared Guided Measurements (IGM) that helps provide a visual of hot spots and overloaded circuits from a safe distance. The CM275 also provides wireless connectivity for quick communication to the FLIR InSite app. This product includes a Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties
FLIR CM275-NIST Offers
This product includes a Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties.
Troubleshoot Faster and Safer
Identify electrical issues quickly with the power of IGM.
- Scan entire targets for electrical issues with up to 160 x 120 thermal resolution
- Safely check for live connections using non-contact temperature measurement
- Pinpoint exact hot spot locations with laser or crosshairs
- Easily reach difficult, dark locations thanks to narrow jaw and built-in worklights
Quickly verify problems, check loads, and validate hot spots.
- Diagnose complex systems with high and low voltage measurement capabilities
- Use advanced electrical features including VFD mode, True RMS, and LoZ
- Expand measurement capabilities to 3000 A AC with FLIR Flex Clamp accessories
- Rely on the protection of CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V safety ratings
Document & Share Results
Store data or share wirelessly for improved workflow.
- Store electrical measurements and thermal images internally, for later review
- Wirelessly connect to FLIR Tools or FLIR InSite workflow management application for streamlined documentation and sharing
- Inspecting and servicing plant equipment
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic