The FLIR IRW-24PS Large Format Infrared (IF) Powder Coated Stainless Steel Inspection Window, 24 in. joins the existing FLIR IR Window family to help you inspect more efficiently, make inaccessible components accessible, and save you money by preventing unplanned downtime. The rectangular polymer window is impact resistant and provides the largest viewing area available to monitor completely undisturbed assets inside of energized electrical equipment. IRW-24PS is durable and stable in harsh environments, making it suitable for most industrial settings as well as for shipboard use.
FLIR IRW-24PS Large Format Infrared (IR) Powder Coated Stainless Steel Inspection Window, 24 in.
- Body material: Powder coated stainless steel
- Overall width: 24 in.
- Recommended for outdoor applications
- Inspect energized electrical equipment quickly without compromising safety
- Inspect energized equipment without opening panel doors
- Meet IP2x standard for safe maximum hole size and fail-safe design
- Tested and certified to highest industry standards
- Use long term in industrial environments without risk of deterioration
- Durable with fully impact-resistant optics
- Maintains fixed and stable transmission to ensure that temperature data collected is accurate and reliable
- Proven compatibility with acids, alkalis, UV, moisture, humidity, vibration, and high frequency noise
- Protect viewing panes from flying debris, dust, or impact with lockable window covers
- Gain access to components not typically covered by inspection programs
- Get unparalleled field of view with large, rectangular viewing area
- Made with impact-resistive polymer lens material that allows for large window designs
- Monitor using inspection tools operating in visual, UV, and across Infrared (IR) spectrum
Credit Card, Debit Card
Timely delivery with complete tracking