The FLIR T600-NIST-25 Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX Enhancement, NIST Certificate of Traceability, 25° Lens, 480 x 360 Resolution, -40 – 1,202°F Range, 30 Hz Framerate, 4x Continuous Zoom is a flexible, innovative, and high-quality professional-grade handheld thermal camera. Inspect high and low comfortably all day and capture stunning shots effortlessly with this camera.
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) Technology adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting the edges of objects. Text becomes clearly visible so that you can read a label or identifier within the IR image. This exclusive function provides extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations and eliminates the need to refer back to a visual image for detail.
The FLIR T600 offers both manual control and fast auto-focus to snap in ultimate clarity and accuracy.
Simple Touchscreen Tools
Touchscreen and simple buttons are as intuitive and easy to use as any smart device.
Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings.
Report all of the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers.
Exclusive Rotating Optical Block
Work smarter; scan targets overhead, under objects, and from tough angles effortlessly with the help of a lens system that lets you point 120 deg. up or down while keeping the display in easy view.
Compass and GPS
Automatically add geo-location data and camera pointing direction to images to include in reports.
FLIR Tools Mobile App Features
- Import stored images wirelessly
- Adjust the temperature span and contrast levels
- Change color palettes
- Add temperature measurement tools
- Play back voice comments
- Auto and manual focus
- Adjust picture-in-picture, thermal fusion, and IR and visible light image blending
- Remote control your FLIR infrared camera
- Support for MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) images
- Support for sketch images on both IR and visual with toggling ON/OFF feature
- Support for same FOV (field of view match)
- Editable text comment
NIST Certificate of Traceability
FLIR’s exclusive 12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program uses temperature references that are calibrated annually and traceable to the SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program:
- Perform a complete operational check
- Image calibration and camera alignment, when applicable
- Verify all internal cable and PCB connections
- Upgrade internal camera software to latest revisions
- Perform minor repairs
- Verify and/or calibrate IR image as needed each temperature range for image uniformity
- Verify ambient temperature compensation as needed
- Re-calibration to ensure it meets factory specification
- Perform quality approved acceptance test procedure
- Provide certificate of conformance
- Provide calibration certificate (optional, extended calibration certificate with measured values)
- Clean optics; viewfinder cleaned when applicable
- Note: Does not include parts or labor required to meet calibration standards, nor additional lens/filter calibrations