The microprocessor-based 10″ Parlow MRC 7800 circular chart recorder is particularly designed to measure and record flow. The Parlow MRC 7800 circular chart recorder can be used in the food, beverage, chemical, oil-gas-petro-chemical, and pulp and paper industries or in any application that requires the measurement / recording of flow for heat exchange and utility output. Moreover, the Parlow MRC 7800 circular chart recorder’s special features make it well-suited for water/wastewater flow and totalization applications.
The Parlow MRC 7800 circular chart recorder has many special features that makes it ideal for a variety of applications.
Features of the Partlow MRC 7800 Circular Chart Recorder
- Flexible dampening for accurate measurement of erratic or turbulent flow applications
- A variety of square root extraction methods
- Variable exponent to convert head to flow for Parshall flumes and weirs
- Separate low flow cutoffs for recording and totalization
- Adjustable flow time base
- Adjustable decimal position for both flow rate and total
- Remote reset for totalization
- One button switching between Process Value and Total displays
Totalization is available on each of the Parlow MRC 7800 circular chart recorder’s pens and can be done on a per second, minute, hour, or day basis. Decimal positioning is independent for the process values and totals. The totals can be reset to zero via the Parlow MRC 7800 circular chart recorder’s keypad or remote contact closure. When totalization is ordered, an optional data logging feature is available.
The Parlow MRC 7800 circular chart recorder’s outputs may be assigned for High and/or Low flow. They can also be assigned to activate at preset totalization values for batching applications.
The Partlow MRC 7800 circular chart recorder is backed by a three-year warranty and free technical support throughout the life of the product.