The Fluke offers advanced troubleshooting performance. The iFlex flexible current probe allows for easy measurement around wires in tight spaces. In addition, all three clamps are now part of the Fluke Connect family of wireless test tools.
Fluke 376 FC True-rms Clamp Meter
Rugged, reliable and ideal for commercial and industrial applications
The Fluke 376 FC True-rms Clamp Meter combines functionality with form to create a powerful troubleshooting clamp that is easy to handle. The Fluke 370FC Series offers the only clamp meters in the market to offer a flexible current probe, logging and safe remote measurements, all in one tool.
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Logging capabilities help to troubleshoot intermittent faults
- Bluetooth connectivity helps keep users outside the arc flash zone
- Use with the included iFlex to make measurements in tight locations
- Transmit measurements wirelessly via the Fluke Connect app or Fluke Connect Assets software
- Create reports and share with your team without leaving the field
- Record measurements wirelessly eliminating transcription or reporting errors