Fluke’s compact answer to pressure calibration
Of course size matters -and so does weight. Particularly if you have to carry your test tools around with you. The Fluke 718 pressure calibrators are about a third of the size of comparable instruments and weigh just one kilogram (two pounds). With its built-in pressure/vacuum pump, the Fluke 718 offers a complete solution for on-site pressure maintenance and calibration. Out in the field, you’ll really notice the difference.
The Fluke 718 Pressure Calibrator is a complete, self-contained calibration solution, the 718 offers:
* Built-in pressure / vacuum hand pump, with vernier and bleed valve
* New switch test function captures set, reset and dead band.
* Pressure measurement to 0.05% of full span, using an internal pressure sensor
* Pressure measurement to 10,000 PSI, 700 bar using any of the Fluke-700Pxx Pressure Modules
* Current measurement with 0.025% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
* Wide range of selectable measurement units for pressure
* 24 volt loop power supply
* Min-Max Hold and damp functions
* 1/8 inch NPT female pressure fitting
* Simple, push-button user interface
* Compact size and weight
* 3 year warranty