Take along the new Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator, and you’re equipped to test and calibrate almost any process parameter. Measure and source mA, volts, temperature (RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms, and pressure, using optional pressure modules.
Do you need to calibrate transmitters? The 725’s split display lets you view input and output values simultaneously. For valve and I/P tests, you can source mA while measuring pressure. The 725 has auto-stepping and auto-ramping for remote testing, plus 25% stepping for fast linearity tests.
From the moment you pick it up, the Fluke 725 is ready to perform. Its simple controls, without menus, make operation easy. Its memory functions make set up fast. And its rugged design lets it work as hard as you do.
The Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator is a powerful, yet easy-to-use field calibrator. Use the measure and source functions to test and calibrate almost any process parameter.
* Small, streamlined shape makes it easy to carry
* Rugged, reliable design stands up to field use
* Easy to read measure/source screen lets you view input and output simultaneously
* Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors and transmitters
* Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
* Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
* Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests
* Support flow meter testing with frequency and CPM functions
* Perform fast linearity tests with auto- step and auto-ramp features
* Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
* Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 10 ms
* Store frequently used test setups for later use
* Backlight lets you work in poor light
* Large battery capacity of four AA cells
* Battery door for easy changes