Laboratory accuracy. Wherever you go.
The new Fluke 50 Series II contact thermometers offer fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3øC) in a rugged, handheld test tool.
Fluke 50 Series II products features:
* Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
* Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
* Measures J, K, T, and E-types of thermocouples
* Readout in §C, §F, or Kelvin (K)
* Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster
* User-friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate
* Sleep mode increases battery life; typical 1000-hour battery life
* Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal
* Optional ToolPak accessory allows the thermometer to hang from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.
* 3 year warranty